It’s by far the best cookbook I’ve seen so far, that will help you reach your muscle building and fitness goals no matter what they may be. You will learn every aspect of cooking for healthy living and reaching physique goals.
I used to be addicted to protein bars, eating 2-3 bars a day thinking they were good for me just because they were called “Protein Bars”…But, the problem was that commercial Protein Bars are more than often LOADED with sugar, and cost on average $5 a bar…
The Best Tasting Homemade Protein Bar Recipe! ( healthy and they are cheaper to make: less than 50 cents per bar)
Makes 5 Bars
– 6-8 scoops chocolate protein powder
– 1 cup oatmeal
– 1/3 cup natural peanut butter
– 3 tbsp honey
– 1/2 cup 1% milk
– 3 tbsp crushed peanuts
1. Mix together the protein powder, oatmeal, peanut butter, honey and milk.
2. Form into 5 bars and then roll in the crushed peanuts to finish.
3. Place in the fridge for about 30 mins
(Per Serving – 1 Bar)
Over 200 “Anabolicious” step-by-step, easy to make recipes, so you will never be bored with your diet again. You will become a chef in no time, and will keep your family and friends healthy along the way.