How to setup Canon PixmaMG2922?
Before starting with the Canon MG2922 installation procedure, ensure that you have a reliable internet connection and that you have the SSID name and the network key handy.
To setup your Canon Pixma MG2922 wireless printer, follow these steps:
- Ensure that your computer is properly connected to the wireless network.
- Switch on your Canon Pixma MG2922 and ensure that the green light is lit.
- Ensure that the blue WiFi light is flashing.
- Open the web browser on your computer and visit Canon’s official website to locate the Pixma MG2922 driver
- Download the Pixma MG2922 driver and install it.
- Once the Canon MG2922 software download and installation completes, a window will appear on your screen.
- Review the message and click on “Next”.
- Select the WLAN connection and then click on “Next”.
- Select your access point connection and click Next.
- Click “Cableless setup” and then next.
- Agree to the license agreement and click next to continue with the installation process.
- Click on “Complete” when the setup window pops up on your computer screen.
- You have now successfully setup Canon Pixma MG2922 on your computer.
If you’re looking for any proper resolution but unfortunately can’t get out of such an issue, let us know by contacting our certified expert team, and your issue will be sorted out instantly.Contact Seller